KimpleCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KimpleCraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donation
If you like our website and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. All donations are gratefully received.

Select your preferred currency and donation amount, then click the donate button.

Pjcat818

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pjcat818

Pjcat818 Empty
PostSubject: Pjcat818   Pjcat818 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:19 pm

My username: Pjcat818
Reason I was banned: Suspected X-ray
Who Banned me: ProfWiggles
My side of the story: I participate in a form of mining know as strip mining. In this form of mining one digs a hole straight down to about the 4th or 3rd block and then digs in random lines, hoping to reveal ores on the sides of the tunnels. Ill have wiggles know that I dug all the way down to retrieve 4 gold ores that were visible by the water. upon digging through the goal ore, I dug through to the bottom which revealed a single diamond ore. Now, Ill admit when I started this server I was quite guilty of X-Ray. But in this instance, X-ray was not used. I think it is pretty bold to accuse someone of x-ray with no effective anti cheat system and no actual proof of the x-ray client installed. That's just me. and in this isnstance especially you will see that I dug nothing but straight lines unless I was hollowing out ores I found in my tunnels. I find no fault in my actions and have Cat_attack49 as a witness that I have done no such X-raying.

I should be unbanned because I wasnt x-raying and was banned on the supposition that I was. You have no proof except what a biased moderator thinks. That alone should not be a reason to permanently ban someone, especially since he wasnt following me the whole time. I am also one of your servers most frequent visitors and banning me would hurt your activity greatly. That along with weak proof is why I should be unbanned.

Back to top Go down

Pjcat818
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KimpleCraft :: Other :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: